Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Glowingly, I enter the blogosphere


Another beauty and skincare blog? Do we really need another one?

The way I look at it, yes we do.

There are so many good beauty reads out there, but very few of 'em for glowing darker gals from the indian subcontinent, the chicas from Mexico and Spain, and the gorgeous Middle Eastern beauties.

Every so often, while reading the reviews of a certain face peel I wonder ... how is my darker toned skin going to react to this? do I need to go slow while using it? While standing at the MAC counter looking at a stunningly beautiful lipstick shade I wonder... is this going to turn grey on? is it going to wash me out?

This blog is my chance to share my numerous beauty and skincare explorations with all the other beauties of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment